It wouldn’t be Valentine’s Day without a romantic dessert that’s perfect for kids and grownups alike!
Spread the love with these adorable Valentine’s Day Jello cups that are super easy to make. You only need 5 ingredients – Jello, cool whip, whipped cream, and some berries and sprinkles for decoration.
A beautiful layered effect is created by pouring a different flavored Jello and allowing it to fully gel in the refrigerator in between layers. Start with the darkest flavor/color as the base and continue up. Decorate this Valentine’s Day treat with some raspberries, sprinkles, whipped cream, or the topping of your liking. Plus, you can easily adapt this recipe for different occasions. Just swap the red Jello for green for St. Patrick’s Day, or go for blue and red for 4th of July.
These Jello cups are the perfect addition to any Valentine’s Day party, whether you’re celebrating it solo or with that special someone in your life.
Each 3 oz. package of jello makes four (4) ½ cup servings.Print
SIMPLE Valentine’s Jello Cups
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours
- Yield: 4 Jello Cups 1x
- 5 packages of Jello (2 strawberry, 2 raspberry, and black cherry)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip topping
- Whipped Cream, optional
- Berries and Sprinkles, optional
- Prepare 1 package of the raspberry Jello according to the instructions on the box (combine mix with 1 cup of boiling water and 1 cup of cold water).
- Divide the Jello between the cups (approx ½ cup each) and place it in the fridge to set for one hour.
- The 2nd layer is made by preparing the strawberry jello according to directions. Once the Jello is fully melted, fold in half the container of cool whip. Divide this Jello layer between the 4 cups and chill for another hour.
- The 3rd layer is made by preparing the black cherry Jello, again chilling until firm.
- The 4th layer will be the remaining packet of strawberry Jello, with the remaining cool whip folded in.
- Lastly, top with whipped cream, sprinkles, or berries, if desired. Serve chilled.
- These jello cups can be made up to 24 hours in advance and kept in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1