The easiest way to say “I love you” is with a decadent dessert!
These chocolate covered Valentine strawberries are a match made in heaven. They pair well with champagne and different types of wines like Italian sparkling Rosé, which makes them an incredible addition to your Valentine’s Day dessert menu.
Show your partner how much they mean to you with this special treat that looks sophisticated but only takes a few minutes to make. All you’ll need are some fresh strawberries, some milk chocolate, white chocolate almond bark, and a dash of love.
Not to mention, these chocolate covered strawberries make the perfect edible gift. Just put them in a decorative box once the chocolate coating has hardened and present it to them on the big day. After all, there’s no better way to show love than with a gift that comes straight from the heart.Print
- 1 Package Fresh Strawberries
- 16 oz. Chocolate Almond bark
- 16 oz. White chocolate almond bark
- Chocolate sprinkles
- White sprinkles
- Melted Chocolate in Ziploc bag for piping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Prepare all of the toppings you are using
- Add the almond bark to a microwave safe bowl. The amount will depend on how many strawberries you are coating ** see notes
- Microwave the chocolate on power 7 for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip the strawberries in melted chocolate by grabbing hold of the green stem. Immediately add sprinkles, if desired.
- Place the strawberry on parchment paper and repeat with remaining strawberries.
- For drizzling the chocolate, melt the almond bark in the microwave, then fill a plastic squeeze bottle (or Ziploc bag) to drizzle the strawberries.
- Refrigerate immediately.
Coating: 3-4 squares of Almond Bark should coat 10-12 strawberries
- Serving Size: 1