Fall is the perfect time to enjoy the cooler weather and take a long leisurely walk while sipping on a shake that tastes like pumpkin and ginger. Not all walks require a hot beverage, although pumpkin lattes certainly are nice.
What’s the difference between a shake and a smoothie?
Shakes and smoothies may seem like close cousins, but they’ve got their own distinct personalities.
Shakes, well, they’re the indulgent ones, the sweethearts of the beverage world. They’re thick and luscious, the stuff of dessert dreams. They’re the dessert date night, the cherry on top after a long day.
Smoothies, now they’re the health-conscious rebels. They’re all about that fresh, fruity base, mixed with yogurt or maybe some almond milk to keep it smooth. You toss in fruits, veggies, protein powders, and, of course, natural sweeteners like agave. They’re thick, too, but it’s that wholesome, “I’m-doing-something-good-for-my-body” kind of thick.
So what’s In a Pumpkin Spice Shake?
Let’s get ready to take this pumpkin shake to a whole new level! You’re gonna need:
- Ice to give it that frosty kick.
- Whole Milk because we’re going all-in on the creaminess.
- Sweetened condensed milk for that extra sweetness.
- Vanilla yogurt to make it velvety smooth.
- Now, here’s the kicker, one glorious scoop of vanilla ice cream. Go big or go home, right?
- Ginger and Pumpkin Pie Spice to give it a little spicy zing.
- And don’t forget those 2 gingerbread cookies for that extra kick of gingerbread magic.
How to Make a Pumpkin Spice Shake:
- Now, let’s get mixin’. Toss all those ingredients into your blender and let it rip until it’s as smooth as a jazz melody on a crisp fall evening.
- Pour it into a tall glass – because presentation matters, my friends – and here comes the pièce de résistance: a dollop of whipped cream on top, and a sprinkle of cinnamon to send those taste buds into a frenzy.
- And if you’re feelin’ extra fancy, go ahead and garnish that bad boy with some more gingerbread cookies. It’s like sippin’ on a slice of pumpkin pie and dunkin’ gingerbread cookies in milk all at once.
Love Pumpkin As Much as We Do?
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls: Imagine waking up to the irresistible aroma of homemade pumpkin cinnamon rolls, made effortlessly using canned dough, perfect for a cozy morning treat.
- Pumpkin Spice Pretzels: These pumpkin-spiced pretzels are your ticket to sweet and salty snacking heaven, bringing that delightful fall flavor to every crunchy bite.
- Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte: Skip the coffee shop lines and whip up your own Starbucks-worthy pumpkin spice latte right at home, complete with that comforting and aromatic pumpkin spice blend.
Let’s Stay Connected!🎉📩
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Cup Whole Milk
- 2 Tablespoons Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 Gingerbread cookies
- Gingerbread cookies for garnish (optional, but totally worth it)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon and more cookies.
- Serving Size: 1 Shake
- Calories: 400-500
- Sugar: 45-55 gr
- Sodium: 150-200 mg
- Fat: 20-25 gr
- Saturated Fat: 10-15 gr
- Carbohydrates: 65-70 gr
- Fiber: 2-4 gr
- Protein: 10-15 gr
- Cholesterol: 50-60mg