What do you get when you cross Pilsbury Cinnamon buns, some pumpkin puree, spices, butter and sugar together?
What you get is a fusion of a pumpkin cinnamon roll and monkey bread that is individually portioned. It’s like having the best of both worlds in each bite! Sure you can make cinnamon rolls in a roll but what’s the fun in that? These rolls are cut into quarters and baked in a muffin tin giving them that fun easy-to-pull-apart vibe, just like monkey bread. Kids just love ’em!
Ingredients you’ll need to rock these Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Muffins:
- Pillsbury Original Cinnamon Rolls: You know, the ones that come in that iconic tube.
- Canned Pumpkin Puree: That’s gonna give these muffins their pumpkin punch.
- Brown Sugar: For that sweet, caramelized goodness.
- Butter, melted: Melt it down to a silky, golden drizzle.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice: Make your own it’s better!
How to Make Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Muffins:
- Start by grabbin’ a package of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and give ’em a friendly chop into quarters.
- In a bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, brown sugar, melted butter, and a dash of pumpkin pie spice until it’s a cozy mixture.
- Next up, toss those cinnamon roll pieces into the bowl and gently fold ’em until they’re coated in that pumpkin spice goodness.
- Now, grab your muffin tin, pop four pieces of cinnamon roll into each muffin cup, and let ’em bake to golden perfection.
- Once they’ve cooled a bit, go ahead and drizzle on that glorious glaze that comes with the cinnamon rolls.
Let’s paint a clear picture here. These Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Muffins aren’t your typical muffins—they’re more like individual servings of pumpkin-infused monkey bread with a delectable cream cheese drizzle on top.
These bite-sized delights are made from store bought cinnamon rolls that have been cut into quarters. Each piece is generously coated with a blend of pumpkin, brown sugar, and melted butter, infusing them with warm, pumpkin spice flavor. As they bake, they turn into these irresistible, pull-apart nuggets of sweet, gooey, pumpkin-spiced joy.
And the pièce de résistance? A creamy cream cheese drizzle that cascades over the top, adding a rich and velvety touch to every mouthful. These little wonders are perfect for sharing, but you might not want to—once you taste one, you’ll be tempted to savor them all yourself!
More Fun Fall Food:
- Halloween Puppy Chow: Crunchy Chex cereal getting cozy with a chocolate and peanut butter combo, then dusted with powdered sugar and a dash of Halloween candy magic for a spooky snacking sensation.
- Witch Finger Pretzels: Take those ordinary pretzel rods and turn them into something eerie – witch fingers with almond sliver nails and a wicked touch of red gel icing for a Halloween party trick or treat.
- Chocolate Covered Halloween Oreo Cookies: These ain’t your regular Oreos.
Let’s Stay Connected!🎉📩
These pumpkin cinnamon rolls are irresistible, pull-apart nuggets of sweet, gooey, pumpkin-spiced joy.
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Original Cinnamon Rolls
- ¼ Cup Canned Pumpkin puree
- ¼ Cup Brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon store bought or homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat an oven to 375° F. Line 8 standard muffin cups with paper liners.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. This is easiest to do with scissors but can also be done with a knife.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the canned pumpkin, brown sugar, melted butter, and pumpkin pie spice until it is well combined and no lumps of brown sugar remain. Add the cinnamon roll quarters to the bowl and fold them in gently until the pumpkin mixture evenly coats each piece of cinnamon roll.
- Add 4 pieces of cinnamon roll to each muffin cup—No need to press them together.
- Bake the monkey bread for 20-22 minutes, or until the muffins are set and no longer wet on top.
- Top with the icing from the cinnamon rolls, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days. Reheat 1-2 at a time in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Serving Size: 1 roll
- Calories: 150-200
- Sugar: 8-12 gr
- Sodium: 150-300 mg
- Fat: 8-12 gr
- Saturated Fat: 4-6 gr
- Carbohydrates: 20-25 gr
- Protein: 2-4 gr