- 1 Package of Pillsbury Original Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/4 Cup Canned Pumpkin puree
- 1/4 Cup Brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon store bought or homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat an oven to 375° F. Line 8 standard muffin cups with paper liners.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. This is easiest to do with scissors but can also be done with a knife.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the canned pumpkin, brown sugar, melted butter, and pumpkin pie spice until it is well combined and no lumps of brown sugar remain. Add the cinnamon roll quarters to the bowl and fold them in gently until the pumpkin mixture evenly coats each piece of cinnamon roll.
- Add 4 pieces of cinnamon roll to each muffin cup—No need to press them together.
- Bake the monkey bread for 20-22 minutes, or until the muffins are set and no longer wet on top.
- Top with the icing from the cinnamon rolls, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days. Reheat 1-2 at a time in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Serving Size: 1