We’re diving into a snack that’s gonna make your taste buds do a happy dance. We’re talking about these here Pumpkin Spice Pretzels. They’re the perfect blend of sweet, salty, and spicy. These quick and easy pretzels are bursting with that irresistible warm pumpkin spice flavor we all crave. So, let’s get snackin’!
How to Make Pumpkin Spiced Pretzels
- To make these delightful Pumpkin Spice Pretzels, we’ll start by giving mini square pretzels a warm, cozy makeover. We begin by generously coating them in melted butter.
- Then, here comes the star of the show—pumpkin pie spice, sprinkled evenly for that signature autumn flavor. And don’t forget a touch of sugar to balance it all out. A good mix ensures every pretzel piece is cloaked in that irresistible pumpkin spice blend.
- After a short stint in the oven, they come out perfectly baked and ready to satisfy your snack cravings. Allow them to cool for that satisfying crunch, and you’re in for a treat that’s quick, easy, and utterly freaking delicious.
- Choosing Pretzels: Opt for mini square pretzels as they work best for absorbing the delicious pumpkin spice flavor.
- Even Coating: Ensure that the melted butter and pumpkin pie spice are evenly distributed among the pretzels by giving them a good mix. This ensures each pretzel is packed with flavor.
- Adjusting Spice: If you prefer a stronger pumpkin spice flavor, feel free to add more pumpkin pie spice to the mix. Adjust it to your taste preferences.
- Cooling for Crunch: Allow the pretzels to cool completely after baking. They’ll get crunchier as they cool down, making them even more delightful to munch on.
- Storage: Store your Pumpkin Spice Pretzels in an airtight container to keep them fresh and maintain their crunchiness.
These Pumpkin Spice Pretzels are a snacktime game-changer that embodies the cozy flavors of autumn in each crunchy bite. With their quick and easy preparation, they’re perfect for satisfying your pumpkin spice cravings in no time.
So, go ahead and whip up a batch to experience the delicious blend of sweet, salty, and spicy flavors that make fall snacking truly delightful. Happy munching!
More Fall Snacks to Sink Your Teeth Into:
- Halloween Puppy Chow: Crunchy Chex cereal getting cozy with a chocolate and peanut butter combo, then dusted with powdered sugar and a dash of Halloween candy corn for a spooky snacking sensation.
- Witch Finger Pretzels: Take those ordinary pretzel rods and turn them into something eerie – witch fingers with almond sliver nails and a wicked touch of red gel icing for a Halloween party trick or treat.
- Chocolate Covered Halloween Oreo Cookies: These ain’t your regular Oreos!
Let’s Stay Connected!🎉📩
- 5 Cups Mini Square Pretzels
- ⅓ Cup Butter, melted
- 2–3 TablespoonsPumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Preheat and Prep: Start by preheating your oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Combine Pretzels and Butter: Place the pretzels in a large mixing bowl. In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter until it’s nice and liquid. Pour the melted butter over the pretzels and give them a good stir.
- Add Pumpkin Spice: Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice evenly over the pretzels. Feel free to adjust the amount to your taste. Add a tablespoon of sugar to sweeten the deal.
- Mix It Up: Give everything a thorough stir to make sure those pretzels are evenly coated in the delicious pumpkin spice mixture.
- Bake: Spread the seasoned pretzels evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Pop them in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. This short bake time helps the flavors meld together and gives the pretzels that irresistible crunch.
- Cool and Enjoy: Once they’re out of the oven, allow your pumpkin spice pretzels to cool completely. They’ll get even crunchier as they cool down.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 150-180
- Sugar: 1-2 gr
- Sodium: 400-480mg
- Fat: 7-9 gr
- Saturated Fat: 4-5 gr
- Carbohydrates: 20-40 gr
- Fiber: 1-4 gr
- Protein: 2-3 gr