We have another great Fall snack for you today. This one is, as usual, super simple, yet undeniably craveable.
Pretzels are loved by kids and adults alike. So what better then to dress with up with a little Fall flare? It’s perfect for Fall gatherings watching the college football game or when the kids and moms gather for a craft party for Halloween.
These pretzels can be whipped up in no time at all. They come with our special blend of pumpkin spices too, which can be found here.
The pumpkin spice is a beautiful combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, All spice, cardamom and cloves. These spices are infused into the pretzels with none other, but some melted butter.
Oh yeah !
They are baked for 10 minutes and then cooled. We kept it simple, just like we promised.
Just look at all that spice on there!Print
- 5 Cups Mini Square Pretzels
- 1/3 Cup Butter, melted
- 2–3 TablespoonsPumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour over the pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin pie seasoning over the pretzels, stirring to coat.
- Distribute the pretzels evenly onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before storing.
- Serving Size: 1
Want to further your pumpkin spice experience? Try it on our twist of monkey bread that’s made with pretzels!