- 5 Cups Mini Square Pretzels
- 1/3 Cup Butter, melted
- 2–3 TablespoonsPumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Preheat and Prep: Start by preheating your oven to 325°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set it aside.
- Combine Pretzels and Butter: Place the pretzels in a large mixing bowl. In a separate microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter until it’s nice and liquid. Pour the melted butter over the pretzels and give them a good stir.
- Add Pumpkin Spice: Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice evenly over the pretzels. Feel free to adjust the amount to your taste. Add a tablespoon of sugar to sweeten the deal.
- Mix It Up: Give everything a thorough stir to make sure those pretzels are evenly coated in the delicious pumpkin spice mixture.
- Bake: Spread the seasoned pretzels evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Pop them in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes. This short bake time helps the flavors meld together and gives the pretzels that irresistible crunch.
- Cool and Enjoy: Once they’re out of the oven, allow your pumpkin spice pretzels to cool completely. They’ll get even crunchier as they cool down.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 150-180
- Sugar: 1-2 gr
- Sodium: 400-480mg
- Fat: 7-9 gr
- Saturated Fat: 4-5 gr
- Carbohydrates: 20-40 gr
- Fiber: 1-4 gr
- Protein: 2-3 gr