- 5 Cups Mini Square Pretzels
- 1/3 Cup Butter, melted
- 2–3 TablespoonsPumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the pretzels in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and pour over the pretzels. Stir to coat.
- Sprinkle the pumpkin pie seasoning over the pretzels, stirring to coat.
- Distribute the pretzels evenly onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely before storing.
- Serving Size: 1