- 5 packages of Jello (2 strawberry, 2 raspberry, and black cherry)
- 12 ounces Cool Whip topping
- Whipped Cream, optional
- Berries and Sprinkles, optional
- Prepare 1 package of the raspberry Jello according to the instructions on the box (combine mix with 1 cup of boiling water and 1 cup of cold water).
- Divide the Jello between the cups (approx 1/2 cup each) and place it in the fridge to set for one hour.
- The 2nd layer is made by preparing the strawberry jello according to directions. Once the Jello is fully melted, fold in half the container of cool whip. Divide this Jello layer between the 4 cups and chill for another hour.
- The 3rd layer is made by preparing the black cherry Jello, again chilling until firm.
- The 4th layer will be the remaining packet of strawberry Jello, with the remaining cool whip folded in.
- Lastly, top with whipped cream, sprinkles, or berries, if desired. Serve chilled.
- These jello cups can be made up to 24 hours in advance and kept in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serving Size: 1