Get ready to get a lot of oohs and aahs when you place this fabulous dessert on the table.
This chocolate brownie bomb might look like it was made by a professional pastry chef but it’s actually super easy to make when you take a few shortcuts.
Satisfy your chocolate craving with minimal effort by using store-bought brownies, store-bought chocolate sauce ) and a few ingredients you probably already have in your pantry.
A semi sphere mold is needed for this cute little dessert which is linked in the recipe card. Once you have this mold in your possession, you can check out our other chocolate bomb recipes, like our Chocolate Mousse with Drizzled Caramel or our Hot Chocolate Bomb.
Once you start making them you just might not stop!
How to Make a Chocolate Brownie Bomb:
- Melt the chocolate and place in each mold. Freeze and repeat 2 or 3 times.
- Place some warm chocolate on a place to hold the semi circle in place.
- Fill with brownie and other goodies.
- Top with other half and serve with warm drizzled chocolate and fresh raspberries.
Pro tip: when you melt the chocolate in the microwave, only pour a little bit of the mix in each mold. This will allow you to coat the sides with a spoon or brush. Place the mold in the refrigerator and let it cool down. The key to this recipe is to repeat the process 2 or 3 times, freezing in between each layer.
This light and airy chocolate brownie bomb looks and tastes divine. They’ll definitely score you some extra “brownie” points with the chocolate lover in your life.Print
- 1 (12 oz) Pkg. Chocolate chips (semi sweet or dark)
- 1/ Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons Raspberry Jam
- 3 Bite sized Brownies (or 1 large brownie cut into thirds)
- 1/2 Cup WARMED Chocolate sauce (or homemade hot fudge)
- Melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds on power 7. Stir and repeat until chocolate is fully melted.
- Pour a little in each mold and swirl around to coat. Use a pastry brush or spoon to get it all the way up the sides.
- Place the mold in the freezer until firm. Repeat the process 2 or 3 more times, freezing in between.
- Take a plate (or plates) and place a dab of melted chocolate in the middle.
- Remove the molds from the freezer and slowly twist to remove the sphere.
- If the edges are jagged, try evening them out on a warm plate that has been heated in the microwave or fresh from the dishwasher.
- Place one half circle on the dab of chocolate, be careful not to press too hard into the chocolate.
- Place a small piece of brownie, 1 Tbsp jam and a couple of berries in to the half of the circle. Don’t fill it too high.
- Even out the top circle on the warm pan and then immediately place it on top. The top should fit and stick to the other half circle since you have slightly melted it.
- Let it set for 5 minutes. If you are not serving right away, place in the fridge.
- When you are ready to serve garnish with more berries around the plate. Pour warmed up chocolate sauce or homemade fudge on top and enjoy.
The sphere(s) need to be frozen in between layers. Do NOT melt all the chocolate at once or it will harden and become unusable. Only melt as much as you will need per layer.
- Serving Size: 1
MORE FAVORITE DESSERT RECIPES:
If you tried this recipe, leave us a comment. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to subscribe to SIMPLE PARTY FOOD to get a weekly email with our latest recipes. You can also FOLLOW us on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a thing!