What do you get when you cross Plilsbury Cinnamon buns, some pumpkin puree, spices, butter and sugar together?
You get a mix between a pumpkin cinnamon roll and monkey bread that is individually portioned. Sure you can make cinnamon rolls in a roll but what’s the fun in that?
These rolls are cut into quarters and baked in a muffin tin giving them a fun easy pull apart feel like monkey bread. Kids just love ’em!
How to Make Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Muffins:
- Grab a package of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and cut them into quarters.
- Whisk the pumpkin, brown sugar, butter, and pumpkin pie spice together.
- Add the cinnamon rolls to the bowl and fold them to coat.
- Add 4 pieces of cinnamon roll to each muffin cup and bake.
- Allow to cool and drizzle with the glaze that comes with the cinnamon rolls.
These pumpkin cinnamon rolls cannot be easier to make. They require very few ingredients and are perfect for a buffet style Sunday breakfast alongside this Apple Cinnamon Baked French Toast.
There is almost no work involved and your family and/or guests will love the twist on the plain old cinnamon roll.
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Original Cinnamon Rolls
- ¼ Cup Canned Pumpkin puree
- ¼ Cup Brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon store bought or homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Preheat an oven to 375° F. Line 8 standard muffin cups with paper liners.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. This is easiest to do with scissors but can also be done with a knife.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the canned pumpkin, brown sugar, melted butter, and pumpkin pie spice until it is well combined and no lumps of brown sugar remain. Add the cinnamon roll quarters to the bowl and fold them in gently until the pumpkin mixture evenly coats each piece of cinnamon roll.
- Add 4 pieces of cinnamon roll to each muffin cup—No need to press them together.
- Bake the monkey bread for 20-22 minutes, or until the muffins are set and no longer wet on top.
- Top with the icing from the cinnamon rolls, if desired.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 2 days. Reheat 1-2 at a time in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Serving Size: 1
MORE FAVORITE BREAKFAST/BRUNCH RECIPES:
If you tried this recipe, leave us a comment. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to subscribe to SIMPLE PARTY FOOD to get a weekly email with our latest recipes. You can also FOLLOW us on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a thing!