Say hello to the recipe that is going to change the way you make meatballs FOREVER!
Who would have thought that a little machine like the Instant Pot would take the world by storm transforming the way we cook, what we cook and HOW we cook it.
Not everyone has hours to simmer meatballs on the stove, even on a Sunday and even during a global pandemic. Life is still moving pretty fast. So with this little gadget meatballs, even FROZEN meatballs can make it on the table in under 15 minutes.
What does this mean for you?
- It means another appetizer that can be thrown together in mere minutes.
- It means having friends over for Friday night dinner and knowing the meatballs will be perfectly cooked.
- It means no more dirty hands with raw meat rolling meatball after meatball.
- Instead, that hand is now holding a glass of wine!
How to Make Frozen Meatballs in an Instant Pot
- Pour 1/4 – 1/2 Cup of water in the bottom of the IP
- Add your sauce
- Pour in Meatballs
- Set the IP to 7 minutes (or high)
- Slowly release the pressure and remove the lid
- Stir and enjoy!
- 1/4–1/2 Cup Water
- 2 Cups of your favorite Marinara or Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 Pkg. Frozen Meatballs
- Add the water and sauce to the bottom of the IP
- Add the meatballs and stir to coat
- Secure the lid, seal the vent, and cook meatballs on Manual High Pressure for 7 minutes.
- When the cook time ends, use a quick pressure release. When the valve drops, carefully remove the lid.
- Serve as desired.
- Serving Size: 1