St. Patrick’s Day calls for green beer, Lucky Charm shots, Appletini cocktails, and of course, the perfectly minty and frothy grasshopper, a St. Patty’s Day staple that’s so creamy, it’s pretty much dessert. This 4 ingredient cocktail is sort of like the grown-up version of a mint-chocolate milkshake but with an Irish twist!
How to Make your own decadent Grasshopper:
- Place 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of crème de menthe, 1 cup of crème de cacao, (replace with chocolate liqueur if needed) and 1 cup of vodka in a cocktail shaker along with some ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds until combined.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and you’re all set.
- Be sure to take the time to rim the glass with some melted chocolate for that decadent look everyone will love.
With this frothy grasshopper cocktail, everyone will be feeling lucky on St. Patrick’s Day!
- 1 Cup Milk (non-dairy milk works as well)
- 1 Cup Creme de menthe
- 1 Cup Creme de cacao or chocolate liqueur
- 1 Cup Vodka
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Place all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with chocolate shavings or cocoa powder, if desired.
To rim the glass, melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a small bowl. Dip the edges of the glass in the melted chocolate and then place it in the fridge to chill for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1
MORE FAVORITE ST. PATRICK’s DAY RECIPES:
If you tried this recipe, leave us a comment. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to subscribe to SIMPLE PARTY FOOD to get a weekly email with our latest recipes. You can also FOLLOW us on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a thing!