This no bake cheesecake is a snap to make and makes one helluva a show stopping impression!
This dessert will satisfy the cheesecake lovers, the Oreo cookie lovers, thin mint lovers and Andes candies lovers! It’s all that and more.
NO BAKE cheesecake is where it’s at. There is no crust to make, roll out and bake. There is no warm water ensuring the cheesecake doesn’t crack. And most importantly, no pressure.
What you do end up with is a smooth, silky, light and velvety-textured cheesecake filling every time.
This has all the creaminess you’d expect from whipping cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Then a few drops of peppermint and vanilla are added along with a few drops of green food coloring.
A regular cheesecake uses eggs and well, bakes in the oven. A no bake cheesecake relies on heavy cream that has been whipped to hold it together and give it the creamy texture of cheesecake. Just be sure to set some aside to garnish when you are ready to serve.
Crumbled Oreo cookie crumbs and cheesecake are layered in individual glasses and topped off an Oreo cookie for good measure. But don’t stop there! Thin Mint cookies, mint flavored Oreos or Andes mints are also great toppers.Print
- 10+ Oreo Cookies, crushed into crumbs
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2–4 drops green food coloring
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form and set in refrigerator. Set aside a little to put on top.
- Add softened cream cheese to mixer bowl and beat 1 minute.
- Add powdered sugar and beat until combined.
- Next, add peppermint & vanilla extracts and green food coloring.
- Mix until the cream cheese mixture is green with no white streaks, scraping the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Fold in chilled whipped cream and mini chocolate chips.
- Put a layer of cookie crumbs on the bottom of a glass and layer with cheesecake. Repeat, topping with the left over whipped cream and garnish with an Oreo cookie, Thin mint cookie or Andes mints.
- Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
- Serving Size: 1