- 1 Cup Milk (non-dairy milk works as well)
- 1 Cup Creme de menthe
- 1 Cup Creme de cacao or chocolate liqueur
- 1 Cup Vodka
- Chocolate shavings, optional
- Place all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake until chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with chocolate shavings or cocoa powder, if desired.
To rim the glass, melt 1/4 cup of chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon of coconut oil in a small bowl. Dip the edges of the glass in the melted chocolate and then place it in the fridge to chill for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1