Hey, my friends, have I got a treat for you today! We’re taking a classic comfort food and giving it a sizzling twist that will make your taste buds dance with joy. Introducing Fiesta”Crack Chicken Noodle Soup” – a flavor-packed, fiesta-inspired spin on the beloved Crack Chicken Noodle Soup.
Buckle up and let’s get cookin’!
How to Make Fiesta Crack Chicken Noodle Soup
Step 1: The Bacon Showdown
We’re kickin’ things off in a big way, my friends. Grab a large pot or Dutch oven, toss in that bacon, and crank up the heat to medium. Cook it until it’s sizzling and crispy, releasing all that glorious bacony aroma into the air. Once it’s crispy perfection, remove the bacon and let it chill on a paper towel-lined plate. But don’t get too comfortable, because we’re not done with this pot of magic just yet.
Step 2: Chicken Swagger
In that same pot, it’s time for the chicken to take the stage. Add those chicken pieces and let them sizzle away until they’re beautifully browned on all sides. We’re talking about locking in those savory flavors, so don’t rush it. Once they’re golden and gorgeous, set them aside for a hot minute. We’ll be reuniting them with the gang soon.
Step 3: Aromatics Galore
Still in the same pot (yep, we’re keeping it real and maximizing flavor), let’s sauté some diced onions and minced garlic. Cook ’em up until they’re fragrant and translucent.
Step 4: The Grand Assembly
Now, let’s bring everyone back together. Return the cooked bacon and those golden browned chicken pieces to the pot. It’s a reunion you won’t want to miss. Pour in the chicken broth, water, carrots, celery, spaghetti, and those diced tomatoes with green chilies. Give it a good stir, my friends, and let the flavors start to mingle. This is where the party truly begins!
Step 5: Simmer ‘n’ Blend
Crank up the heat and bring this glorious mixture to a boil. Once it’s bubbling away, reduce that heat to medium-low, cover the pot, and let it simmer. We’re talking about letting those flavors meld, the spaghetti cook to tender perfection, and the veggies reach their full potential. It’s a beautiful thing.
Step 6: Creamy Dreamy Goodness
In a separate bowl, it’s time to work some magic. Combine that whole milk and the softened cream cheese. Mix it like you mean it, until it’s smooth, creamy, and irresistible. Now, add this luscious cream cheese mixture to the pot, along with the shredded Mexican blend cheese, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, and don’t forget that salt and pepper. Stir it all together until those cheeses melt into a creamy symphony that’ll have you weak in the knees.
Step 7: Serve It Up, My Friends
Ladle that creamy, crack-infused chicken noodle soup into bowls, and don’t hold back on the garnishes. Sprinkle fresh cilantro over the top for a burst of freshness, and don’t forget the lime wedges. A generous squeeze of lime over your bowl will elevate the entire experience to a whole new level of fiesta.
There you have it, my friends – Simple Party Food’s One-Pot Fiesta Crack Chicken Noodle Soup. It’s a wild ride of flavors and textures that’ll leave you craving more. So, grab a spoon, dive in, and let the fiesta begin! Enjoy, and keep on cookin’!
Storage and Freezing
- Refrigeration: Allow the soup to cool to room temperature, then transfer it to an airtight container. It can be refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- Freezing: For longer storage, you can freeze this soup. Make sure it’s completely cooled before transferring it to a freezer-safe container. Leave some space at the top to allow for expansion. It can be frozen for up to 2-3 months.
Reheating: When it’s time to enjoy your leftovers:
- Refrigerated Soup: Reheat it gently on the stovetop over low-medium heat, stirring occasionally until heated through. You can also microwave individual servings in microwave-safe bowls.
- Frozen Soup: To reheat frozen soup, first, thaw it in the refrigerator overnight. Then, heat it on the stovetop or in the microwave, following the same guidelines as for refrigerated soup.
Remember to add a splash of water or broth if the soup thickens during storage or freezing.
Now you can enjoy the convenience of having this fantastic Fiesta Crack Chicken Noodle Soup whenever you want, whether it’s a cozy weeknight dinner or a last-minute lunch. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
Bonus Soup Recommendations:
- Instant Pot Potato Soup: Craving comfort in a flash? Try this Instant Pot Potato Soup for creamy, dreamy goodness without the wait. Perfect for those chilly evenings when you want a bowl of warmth and comfort ASAP.
- Pozole Rojo de Pollo (Red Pozole with Chicken): Want to explore the vibrant world of Mexican cuisine? Give Pozole Rojo de Pollo a shot. This hearty soup is packed with tender chicken, hominy, and a rich red broth, delivering a fiesta of flavors in every spoonful.
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup: Cheese lovers, rejoice! Broccoli Cheddar Soup is the epitome of cheesy, creamy, and oh-so-satisfying. It’s a classic for a reason, and a must-try for anyone who craves a bowl of pure comfort.
Let’s Stay Connected!🎉📩
This unique twist on Crack Chicken Noodle Soup adds a fiesta flair with the inclusion of vibrant ingredients like diced tomatoes with green chilies and a blend of Mexican spices.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook the bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove the bacon and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In the same pot, add the chicken pieces and cook until browned on all sides. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- In the same pot, sauté the diced onion and minced garlic until fragrant and translucent.
- Add the cooked bacon, browned chicken, chicken broth, water, carrots, celery, spaghetti and diced tomatoes with green chilies to the pot. Stir well to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the pot. Simmer until the spaghetti is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- In a separate bowl, combine the whole milk and softened cream cheese. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cream cheese mixture, shredded Mexican blend cheese, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir until the cheeses have melted and the soup is creamy and well combined.
- Serve the delicious One-Pot Crack Chicken Fiesta Spaghetti hot, garnished with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime for an extra burst of flavor.