This unique twist on Crack Chicken Noodle Soup adds a fiesta flair with the inclusion of vibrant ingredients like diced tomatoes with green chilies and a blend of Mexican spices.
- 1 cup whole milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh cilantro, chopped (for garnish)
- Lime wedges (for serving)
- In a large pot or Dutch oven, cook the bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove the bacon and set aside on a paper towel-lined plate.
- In the same pot, add the chicken pieces and cook until browned on all sides. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- In the same pot, sauté the diced onion and minced garlic until fragrant and translucent.
- Add the cooked bacon, browned chicken, chicken broth, water, carrots, celery, spaghetti and diced tomatoes with green chilies to the pot. Stir well to combine.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low and cover the pot. Simmer until the spaghetti is cooked and the vegetables are tender.
- In a separate bowl, combine the whole milk and softened cream cheese. Mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Add the cream cheese mixture, shredded Mexican blend cheese, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper to the pot. Stir until the cheeses have melted and the soup is creamy and well combined.
- Serve the delicious One-Pot Crack Chicken Fiesta Spaghetti hot, garnished with fresh cilantro and a squeeze of lime for an extra burst of flavor.