“Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun!”
The Big Mac jingle alone sends tingles. You know exactly how it’s going to taste….the soft bun, crisp lettuce, the juicy burger and then comes the moment!
You hit the middle of the burger and get your first taste of THE SPECIAL SAUCE!
Yes! The sauce – that’s the whole reason you even bought the Big Mac, right? Let’s be honest.
Well you don’t need to run to your local McDonald’s to get this classic burger – we’ve got it for you in a mini slider version and yes we even have the special sauce.
These sliders are not made individually, they are made in mass – you have a party to prepare for. So how do we do it?
How to Make Your Own Big Mac Sliders:
- Season the beef with a little salt and pepper and spread evenly it into 9×13 pan, pressing down until the beef is thin and covers the whole pan. This will make enough for 12+ Big Mac sliders.
- In the meantime slather that special sauce on the bottoms of each of the slider buns and spread some crisp shredded lettuce on top.
- When the beef is done, pat dry with paper towels to remove any excess grease and hurry up and get some cheese on it, will you?
- Lastly, top it with those infamous tiny diced onions, pickles and YES some more sauce please! Get that top bun on and you my friend will have 12 individual Big Mac sliders to feast on.
Want some tips?
- Make small tiny circles in the beef before cooking, this will help keep the meat from shrinking too much.
Using a higher the fat content will result in the beef shrinking more.
- Wrap the sliders in wax paper or cover with plastic wrap while they are still hot – this allows the bun to steam just like fast food chains.
FOR THE SAUCE:
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons Dill pickle relish
- 2 tablespoons Yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon White wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
FOR THE BURGERS:
- 1 ½ Lbs. Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 12 Slider buns
- 1 Onion
- American Cheese
- Shredded Lettuce
- Pickle slices
- 1 tablespoon Butter melted
- 2 teaspoon Sesame seeds
- COMBINE the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Very finely DICE ¼ – ½ cup of onion and set aside.
- SPRAY a 9×13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- COMBINE the ground beef, minced onion, salt and pepper and using your hands SPREAD the beef evenly in the baking dish, pressing down.
- BAKE at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until cooked.
- Meanwhile, split the slider buns in half and spread sauce on the bottom buns.
- SPREAD shredded lettuce on top.
- When the beef is done cooking remove from the oven and blot with paper towels to remove any grease.
- PLACE American cheese on top and using a large spatula pick the burgers up and place on the bottom buns. SPREAD diced onion on top, SPOON more sauce on top. ADD pickles and top with bun.
- BRUSH melted butter on top and SPRINKLE with sesame seeds.
- Serving Size: 1