These BBQ Pork Sliders come together in a snap using convenient store bought pulled pork and topping them with your favorite BBQ sauce, melty cheese and then baking them in a buttery glaze!
Who needs to spend hours slow cooking pork and shredding it when you can simply buy it pre-shredded for these melt in your mouth sliders.
Hawaiian buns are the perfect size for these sliders. Cut them in half leaving the bottoms in tact. Then top them with the pulled pork and bbq sauce of your choice.
Pre sliced Havarti cheese is very mild and melts like a dream. You can also use provolone or Muenster cheese. All 3 choices will be great as none of them will compete with the pulled pork, which is, after all the best part.
A buttery glaze with Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and minced onion is melted and poured on top. Finally these beauties are baked in the oven until the pork is nice and warm and the cheese is oozing all over the place.Print
- 12 pack Hawaiian buns
- 3 cups store bought shredded pork
- ½ cup BBQ sauce
- 6 slices Muenster or Havarti cheese
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. minced onion flakes
- ½ tsp. poppy seeds
- Preheat an oven to 375°.
- Slice the Hawaiian buns in half while keeping all of the buns attached to one another. Remove the top of the buns and set aside.
- Place the bottom half of the buns in a 9×13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Layer the shredded BBQ pork over the the buns and top with the BBQ sauce. Layer the slices of cheese over the pork and top with the other half of the buns.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, Worcestershire sauce, onion flakes and poppy seeds. Microwave for 30-60 seconds, or until completely melted.
- Slowly pour the butter mixture over the top of the buns.
- Cover the pan with tinfoil and bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
- Remove the tinfoil from the top of the pan and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1