- Add the almond bark to a small microwave safe bowl, heat for 30 seconds, stir and continue heating for 10-20 seconds at a time until chocolate is almost melted. Remove from the microwave and stir until completely melted.
- Spoon a small amount of chocolate into the mold. Using a food safe paintbrush, spread the chocolate evenly around the mold, making sure to get all the way up to the edges.
- Allow the chocolate to harden and repeat layering on more chocolate until you have done about 3-4 layers.
- Allow chocolate to completely harden, then gently remove it from the mold.
- Heat a microwave safe plate in microwave for 1 minute, remove it and place one half of the chocolate shell, open side down, onto the plate to melt the rim.
- Remove it and fill with 2 teaspoons of hot cocoa mix and mini marshmallows.
- Once all the shells are filled, melt the rim of the second half of the chocolate shells and quickly place the two open ends together and smooth out any extra chocolate around the seam.
- Set the cocoa bombs aside and allow to dry 5-10 minutes then decorate.
- Place in a mug and pour hot milk over the top to melt and reveal the hot chocolate mix and marshmallows.
To Decorate :
- Add a small amount of caramel candy melts to a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds, stir and continue heating for 10-20 seconds at a time until chocolate is almost melted. Remove from the microwave and stir until completely melted.
- Transfer the melted caramel to plastic squeeze bottle (or small Ziploc bag) and swirl melted caramel over bombs.
- Add coarse sea salt or sprinkles for added decoration.
- NOTE: To get the marbled effect, swirl in different colored candy melts with the melted almond bark using a toothpick or paintbrush.
- Serving Size: 1