Halloween is certainly all about the candy. But let’s face it, it’s about the parties too. Who doesn’t love taking everyday foods and turning them into something ghoulish and scary?
This simple mummy Oreo cookie recipe makes for a fun activity to do with kids and are perfect to bring to parties. They come together quick enough to keep even a three year olds attention.
Here’s how to turn a simple, everyday, friendly cookie into one very spooky Halloween treat.
- Simply grab ‘dem Oreos, some white chocolate (store bought chips work fine or wafers from a craft store), a baking sheet with parchment paper or a big plate.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl and drizzle it over the Oreos, using as much or as little as you like.
- Pop in an eye and that’s all there is to it!
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- 1/2 Cup white chocolate chips or wafers
- Eye ball candy
- Line a baking sheet with some parchment paper.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwaveable bowl on 70% power for 30 seconds, stir, repeat until melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over cookie using a fork or spoon.
- Place an eyeball on top of the melted chocolate so it sticks.
- Serving Size: 1
MORE FAVORITE HALLOWEEN RECIPES:
If you tried this recipe, leave us a comment. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to subscribe to SIMPLE PARTY FOOD to get a weekly email with our latest recipes. You can also FOLLOW us on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a thing!