- 1 1/3 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Hot Cocoa Mix
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Brown sugar, packed
- 1 Egg, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup Chocolate chips, milk or semi-sweet
- 1/2 Cup marshmallow bits
- Preheat an oven to 350° F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and hot cocoa mix.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar until well combined and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Gradually add dry mixture and beat until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips and mallow bits.
- Scoop dough using a cookie dough scoop or tablespoon and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Place on a wire baking rack to cool and continue until the batter is gone.
- Serving Size: 1