- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 2 Cups Whiskey
- Club Soda
- Sliced lemons, oranges, limes or cherries
- Prepare the simple syrup by combining the sugar and water in a small saucepan over low/medium heat. Allow it to come to a boil and stir until all the sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Place the simple syrup in a pitcher. Stir in the orange juice, water, lime juice and whiskey.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill a cocktail glass with icecubes, fill with the punch and top off with club soda and garnish.
- Serving Size: 1