FOR THE MEAT:
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. Dried Minced Onion
- 1 (10-oz) can Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chiles, drained
- 12 Slices of Cheese
- 12 Dinner rolls (such as Hawaiian)
FOR THE GLAZE:
- 6 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Poppy or Sesame Seeds
- Preheat an oven to 350° F. Coat 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Brown the beef in a large skillet over med/high heat. Half way through season with about 1/2 tsp of salt and 1/4 tsp of pepper. Add the cumin, chili powder, mustard powder and garlic.
- Stir in drained tomatoes.
- Combine the ingredients for the glaze in a small sauce pan over medium heat and stir until melted.
- Place the bottom half of buns in the pan and top them with the beef & and slice of cheese. Place the other half of the bun on top.
- Pour the glaze all over the buns.
- Bake at 350° F for 25 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1