This no bake Chex cereal party mix is brought to life with red white and blue chocolate and sprinkles for an unforgettable 4th of July treat!
- 5 Cups Mini Pretzels
- 5 Cups Chex corn cereal
- 2 Cups M&M’s
- 2 Cups Mini marshmallows
- 8–10 Twizzlers (or mini Twizzlers)
- 1 lb. White Almond Bark
- 1 Bag Red Candy melts
- 1 Bag Blue Candy melts
- Red, white and blue Sprinkles
- In a very large bowl, stir together the pretzels and cereal. Add the M&Ms and marshmallows and stir together.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto large baking sheet.
- Cut the Twizzlers into small pieces and add on top.
- In 3 separate microwave safe bowls, melt the chocolate(s) for 30 seconds, stir and continue heating for 10-20 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is almost melted. Continue stirring until smooth.
- Transfer into plastic squeeze bottles. This is optional, but much easier to add the chocolate.
- Drizzle white chocolate, then add red and blue melted chocolate. Immediately add the sprinkles and allow to set for 10-15 minutes to harden.
- Once hard, break into pieces and store in airtight container until ready to serve.