The easiest and most delicious mint fudge that uses peppermint extract and mint flavored Oreo cookies for the ultimate mint flavor.
- 15 MINT flavored Oreo Cookies
- 14 oz. White Chocolate
- 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1–3 Drops Peppermint Extract
- (optional) Green Food coloring
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a Ziploc bag until they small.
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper allowing it to fall over the sides. Set aside.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on power 5 for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Add the condensed milk and peppermint extract. Stir until a dough forms.
- Add the Oreo Cookies (reserving a few to sprinkle on top)
- Press the fudge into the prepared 9×9 pan. Sprinkle more Oreos on top if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, simple lift the parchment paper out of the pan and slice into squares.