St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and what better way to celebrate it than with some mint fudge! But this fudge is super simple to make. You can put away the candy thermometer and the stress. This fudge is made with 4 ingredients and in the microwave. Just before to plan ahead as it needs to refrigerate (preferably overnight) before serving.
INGREDIENTS IN MINT OREO COOKIE FUDGE
- Cookies – must be MINT flavored
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Peppermint Extract
- White chocolate
HOW TO MAKE FUDGE:
- Break up the cookies into small pieces
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave
- Add the condensed milk and peppermint extract. The fudge can be served as is, however we add a few drops of green food coloring just to make it even more festive for St. Patrick’s Day and let people know it is mint flavored.
- Add your crushed cookies and you’ve just made fudge!
The easiest and most delicious mint fudge that uses peppermint extract and mint flavored Oreo cookies for the ultimate mint flavor.
- 15 MINT flavored Oreo Cookies
- 14 oz. White Chocolate
- 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1–3 Drops Peppermint Extract
- (optional) Green Food coloring
- Crush the Oreo cookies in a Ziploc bag until they small.
- Line a 9×9 baking pan with parchment paper allowing it to fall over the sides. Set aside.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on power 5 for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Add the condensed milk and peppermint extract. Stir until a dough forms.
- Add the Oreo Cookies (reserving a few to sprinkle on top)
- Press the fudge into the prepared 9×9 pan. Sprinkle more Oreos on top if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, simple lift the parchment paper out of the pan and slice into squares.