- 1 Store Bought Pizza Dough, completely thawed and at room temperature
- 2 Links Italian sausage, casing removed (or 8 ounces ground)
- 16 Slices Genoa Salami
- 8 Slices Deli Ham Slices, cut in half
- 16–20 Slices Pepperoni
- 4 Slices Bacon cut in 1″ pieces
- 10 Slices Provolone cheese, cut in half
- 1 1/2 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Large Egg + 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut bacon into 1″ pieces and cook in a large skillet over medium heat. When the bacon is rendered about halfway add the sausage. Cook until the sausage is done and broken apart. Remove with slotted spoon.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll the pizza dough out into a large circle and cut in quarters. Cut 3 triangles from each quarter totaling 12 triangles.
- Arrange the triangles in a ring so the short sides of the dough are overlapping slightly and the pointed ends are facing outward (it should look like a giant sun).
- Begin layering with the provolone cheese, sausage & bacon, salami, ham, pepperoni and finally top with shredded mozzarella.
- Fold the triangles over, tucking underneath if necessary.
- Brush with egg wash and sprinkle with Italian seasoning and sesame seeds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the dough is golden brown.
- Serve with marinara sauce in the middle of the ring.
- Serving Size: 1