- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Powdered Sugar
- Fruit – strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries, mango, kiwi, any that you like
- Fillings – whipped cream cheese, store bought or make your own
- Add all ingredients to a blender or a large bowl and whisk vigorously for 20-30 seconds until smooth
- Heat a small non-stick skillet over medium heat (5 for electric stove) until warm. Spray the entire pan with cooking spray.
- Add about ¼ cup of batter to the pan and tilt the pan in circular motion to coat the bottom of the pan. This should be very thin.
- Cook for 45 seconds – 1 minute or until the edges begin to curl slightly and the bottom is lightly golden
- Flip and cook about 30 seconds longer.
- Set the crepe onto a plate too cool. Spray the pan with more cooking spray and repeat for more crepes until the batter is gone.
- Serve with yogurt mixed with fruit, Nutella and bananas
- Serving Size: 1