- 1 Pound Large Raw Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Zest
- ¼ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade, cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat a grill to high heat.
- Skewer the shrimp and cook for at least 2-3 minutes on each side or just until the shrimp turn a nice pink color and begin to get char marks.
- Serve with a big side of rice pilaf and grilled veggies.
- Serving Size: 1