- 2 (8 oz) Blocks of Cream Cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Onion
- 2 (4 oz) Cans Tiny Shrimp
FOR THE COCKTAIL SAUCE:
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and mayonnaise together until combined. Add all other ingredients except the shrimp and beat again until smooth.
- Add the shrimp and toss using a wooden spoon or spatula until combined.
- Chill to firm up for a few hours.
- Turn the bowl over onto a large piece of parchment or wax paper. Shape the dip into the shape of a football and transfer to a platter. Top with cocktail sauce.
- To make the laces, cut 4 pieces of white cheddar cheese in 2″ lengths and one long piece.
- Serve with an assortment of crackers
- Serving Size: 1