- 3 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken (store bought or grilled)
- 4–5 Strips Bacon
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 3/4–1 Cup Smoky BBQ Sauce (we recommend STUBBS)
- 3/4–1 Cup Monterey Jack Queso Sauce
- 3 Cups Shredded Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Large Bag Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the bacon on it. Place it in a cold oven and turn it to 400°F. When the temperature reaches 400° turn a timer on for 10 minutes. When the bacon is crispy, remove, pat dry and chop up.
- Combine 3 cups chicken with most of the BBQ sauce, leave some to brush on the chips.
- Line another baking sheet with parchment paper and place tortilla chips in one layer.
- Brush (or spoon) BBQ on the chips (no need to be exact).
- Layer 1/2 the chicken over the chips.
- Drizzle with 1/2 the Queso sauce.
- Layer with 1/2 the red onion and bacon, Gouda and Cheddar cheese.
- Drizzle BBQ all over the top of the nachos and bake in the preheated oven at 400°F for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with thinly sliced jarred (or fresh) jalapeno peppers and serve with sour cream, guacamole, salsa on the side.
- Serving Size: 1