- 8 oz. White Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. Yellow Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 8 oz. Prosciutto or Salami (or a mix of the two!)
- 8 oz. Olives (Black or Green)
- 8 oz. Grapes (Red or Green)
- 1/4 Cup Almonds
- Cherry Tomatoes or Cranberries (optional for garnish)
- 5 Sprigs Rosemary (optional for garnish)
- Beginning with the bottom layer of the tree by adding the olives in a large, flat trapezoid shape (or to the bottom quarter of your Christmas tree board).
- Next, add the prosciutto in a slightly smaller trapezoid. The key to making this cheese board look great is to make it look abundant– don’t be afraid to stack and fold the prosciutto.
- Next, add the yellow cheddar cubes in another large (but slightly smaller than the last) trapezoid. Now add the white cheddar cubes in a slightly smaller trapezoid on top of the yellow cheddar.
- Then finish the top of the tree with a small triangle of grapes.
- Cut a slice of cheddar cheese (white or yellow) into a star shape and place it at the top of the tree.
- Place the tomatoes or cranberries throughout the tree to resemble ornaments.
- Next, place a small rectangle of almonds at the bottom of the tree to resemble the tree trunk.
- Finally, Garnish with 1-inch long pieces of rosemary to really enhance the “tree” look.
- (Optional) Add a bow at the top of the tree for a festive decorative look
- Serve immediately alongside crackers or baguette, if desired.
- Serving Size: 1