Chewy chocolate chip cookies can’t get any better. Right? Or can they?
These SIMPLE cookies combine the chocolate cookie you have come to know and love with creamy delicious peanut butter.
Chocolate + Peanut Butter = HEAVEN
The addition of the peanut butter gives the cookie a creamy consistency and with the entire recipe consisting of about 6 ingredients, you can’t go wrong!
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat an oven to 350°F.
- Beat the peanut butter and brown sugar in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until creamy. Beat in the egg and water until blended.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl until blended. Beat into peanut butter mixture until evenly moistened. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet. Press with fork to flatten slightly in criss-cross pattern.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Serving Size: 1