- 2 cans (20 oz each) apple pie filling
- 1 box (16.25 oz) yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the apple pie filling.
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle cake mix mixture on top of apple pie filling.
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl and drizzle over cake mix evenly.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 ½ – 3 hours.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce if you like.
- Serving Size: 6-8