- ¼ cup white chocolate, melted
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce white chocolate liquor
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 ounce milk
- (Optional) To rim the martini glass, dip the edge (about ¼ inch) into the melted white chocolate followed by the crushed candy canes. Set aside.
- Fill a shaker with ice. Add the vodka, white chocolate liquor, peppermint schnapps, and milk. Shake until chilled– about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass. Serve cold.
This recipe can be assembled up to one hour in advance. Combine all of the liquors in a pitcher and then shake them with ice right before serving.
If you don’t have white chocolate liquor, creme de cacao is also delicious in this recipe.
You can use any kind of milk in this drink– even non-dairy milks!
For a boozy twist on a White Chocolate Peppermint Latte, add 1 ounce of kahlua or espresso as well.
- Serving Size: 1