These St. Patrick minty truffles almost don’t need a recipe. The base begins with minty packaged cookies (hopefully Girl Scout) and ends in a delicious layer of chocolate and sprinkles.
- 1 (15 oz) package Mint Cookies
- 1 (8oz) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups melted Almond Bark
- Green sprinkles
- Green candy melts
- In a food processor blend the mint cookies until crumb consistency.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the cookie crumbs and softened cream cheese until well combined.
- Using a cookie scoop (or your hands) scoop out and roll into small balls.
- Place on a parchment lined tray and freeze for about 30 minutes.
- In a medium side bowl melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Remove the truffles from the freezer and, dip them into the melted chocolate using a fork. Allow the excess to drip off.
- Place the truffle on a parchment lined tray and repeat until done.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.