- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
FOR THE MARINADE:
- ¼ Cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Oregano, minced
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley, minced and lightly packed
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil, minced and lightly packed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Add the fresh lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce to medium bowl.
- Whisk in olive oil. Add the garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Whisk together until well combined.
- Add chicken to large bowl and pour marinade over.
- Refrigerate up to 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Place chicken on grill for 7-8 minutes, depending on the thickness of chicken breast, turn and continue cooking until no pink remains and chicken is 165° F with an internal thermometer.
- Let chicken rest up to 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Serving Size: 4