- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 2–3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 large mango, diced finely
- 1 cup strawberries, diced finely
- 2 kiwi, peeled and diced finely
- ½ cup raspberries, cut in half or quarters depending on size
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup Apricot Preserves
- Mint for garnish, optional
- 5 flour tortillas
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
FOR THE FRUIT SALSA:
- Dice the apples into small pieces and add to large bowl, squeeze juice from lemon over apples and stir to combine.
- Finely chop remaining fruit and add to bowl. Sprinkle the sugar on top and refrigerate for 1 hour to soften.
- Add the preserves and mix well and refrigerate until serving.
FOR THE CINNAMON CHIPS:
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in microwave about 30 seconds, stir until completely melted.
- Brush butter onto both sides of tortilla.
- Sprinkle with sugar mixture on both sides.
- Cut tortilla into triangles using a pizza cutter or sharp knife.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 3-4 minutes, flip chips and continue cooking for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serving Size: 1