- 1 Cup Unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Large Egg, room temperature
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 2 Cups All-purpose flour
- 1/2 Cup Chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Chopped pistachios
- 2–3 blocks white almond bark or 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a large bowl (or KitchenAidwith paddle attachment), beat the butter until fluffy.
- Add the sugar and salt and beat until well combined and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour and beat until well combined.
- Stir in the cranberries and pistachios.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Roll into small balls and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 or until edge are set and slightly golden brown. They will still be too soft to lift immediately so let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes.
- Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds at 70% power, stir and repeat until melted.
- Drizzle cookies with chocolate and let set for 5-10 minutes to harden.
- Serving Size: 1