- 5 oz. Mini Pretzels
- 5 oz. Pretzel Sticks
- 1 1/2 Cups Corn Chex Cereal
- 1 Cup Wheat Chex Cereal
- 1 Cup Cheerios
- 1 Cup Peanuts
- 10–12 oz. M & M’s Candy (use red/green for the Holidays)
- 12 oz. White Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Holiday Colored Sprinkles
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the pretzels, Cheerios, Chex, Peanuts and M&Ms. Set aside.
- In a microwave bowl, heat the chocolate and 1 Tablespoon oil on 30% power for 60 seconds, stir. Increase the power to 50% and cook the chocolate in 30 second increments, stirring in between until the chocolate is all melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate all over the cereal until it is evenly coated. Stir using a large spoon.
- Spread the cereal on the baking sheet with a rubber spatula and set aside until cool.
- Break the holiday mix apart and place into clear gift bags to give as gifts or store in an airtight container.