- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons Cream of Tartar
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 sticks Butter, room temperature
- 3/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silpat an set aside.
- Sift flour, pumpkin pie spice, cream of tartar, baking powder and salt into a large bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or Kitchen Aid, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. See how to properly cream butter and sugar together here
- Add in the eggs, egg yolk and vanilla. Continue beating until smooth.
- Slowly add in the flour mixture and continue beating on low until the dough comes together.
- Place dough in refrigerator to chill for one hour.
- Mix together ingredients for topping (granulated sugar and cinnamon) and set aside.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2″ balls and then roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture, covering completely.
- Place cookies on the parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned on the bottom.
- Remove cookies from oven and transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Serving Size: 1-2 cookies depending on size
- Calories: 70-90
- Sugar: 5-8 gr
- Sodium: 50-80 mg
- Fat: 3-5 gr
- Saturated Fat: 1-2 gr
- Carbohydrates: 11-15 gr
- Fiber: 0-1 gr
- Protein: 1-2 gr
- Cholesterol: 10-20 mg