To Make the Hot Chocolate Powder:
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small bowl. Store in an airtight container until ready to use.
To Make the Hot Chocolate Bombs:
- Melt the chocolate bark according to the package directions.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of melted chocolate to each of the silicone molds. Use a spoon or culinary brush to push the chocolate all the way to the top edges of the mold. Make sure to get a thick layer all the way around.
- Place the chocolate molds in the fridge to chill until the chocolate has fully hardened– about 10 minutes. Repeat with another layer of chocolate. Harden again.
- Remove the chocolate from the molds. Fill half of the molds with hot chocolate powder and mini marshmallows.
- Place a plate in the microwave for 1 minute. Place the other half of the chocolate sphere on the plate until it begins to melt. Place it on top of the filled half. Press the two chocolates together gently to seal them.
- Drizzle the hot chocolate bomb with additional melted chocolate and/or peanut butter and decorate with sprinkles, if desired.
- To serve, add one hot chocolate bomb to a large mug. Fill the mug with hot milk and stir until the hot chocolate bomb has dissolved.
- Serving Size: 1