Hoping for some kick ass gifts from Santa this year? Try leaving this peppermint white chocolate martini next to his plate of cookies! He’ll be HO HO HOing all the way back to the North Pole!
This drink is the epitome of Christmas. The cool peppermint flavor is both in the drink as well as along the rim. The martini glass is first dipped in melted white chocolate and then finely crushed candy canes, making the most festive presentation.
Vodka, chocolate liquor and peppermint schnapps are combined with just a little milk creating a creamy, decadent and delicious way to celebrate the holidays.
How to Make a White Chocolate Peppermint Martini:
- In order for this drink to be super festive, a candy cane rim is in order. Just be sure to finely chop the peppermint. Any candy cane will do, as well as peppermint hard candies.
- Fill a shaker with ice and all the liquors. Give it a good shake, strain and pour into that festive martini glass.
- Drink! And make more!
The cooling mint flavor of peppermint pairs very well chocolate making this drink feel very indulgent. Try pairing this drink with some Shrimp Cocktail, or the meaty flavor of this Antipasto wreath. A Christmas Tree Cheese board is also a great accompaniment to this drink.Print
- ¼ cup white chocolate, melted
- 2 candy canes, crushed
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce white chocolate liquor
- 1 ounce peppermint schnapps
- 1 ounce milk
- (Optional) To rim the martini glass, dip the edge (about ¼ inch) into the melted white chocolate followed by the crushed candy canes. Set aside.
- Fill a shaker with ice. Add the vodka, white chocolate liquor, peppermint schnapps, and milk. Shake until chilled– about 30 seconds.
- Strain into a martini glass. Serve cold.
This recipe can be assembled up to one hour in advance. Combine all of the liquors in a pitcher and then shake them with ice right before serving.
If you don’t have white chocolate liquor, creme de cacao is also delicious in this recipe.
You can use any kind of milk in this drink– even non-dairy milks!
For a boozy twist on a White Chocolate Peppermint Latte, add 1 ounce of kahlua or espresso as well.
- Serving Size: 1
MORE FAVORITE DRINK RECIPES:
If you tried this recipe, leave us a comment. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to subscribe to SIMPLE PARTY FOOD to get a weekly email with our latest recipes. You can also FOLLOW us on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a thing!