- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (14 ounces)
- 1 Box Cheesecake Pudding Mix (3.5 ounces)
- 1 Tbsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ Tbsp. Nutmeg
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Puree
- Whip the heavy cream and sweetened condensed milk. Combine ’em in a large bowl. We’re talking thick, velvety goodness here, so grab your trusty hand mixer and give it a whirl until it thickens up.
- Add the spices and cheesecake pudding mix. Drop ’em in and mix it all up again.
- Add the pumpkin puree and give it one more mix.
- Pour this creamy concoction into a 9×5 loaf pan. Now, exercise some patience – we’re sending this beauty into the freezer for about 4 hours or until it’s frozen through. Trust me, it’s worth the wait.