- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 2/3 cup Boiling Water
- 1 box (3 oz. serving size) Strawberry Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Cold Water + enough ice cubes to make 1 cup
- 1 tub (8 oz) Whipped Topping, thawed plus extra for garnish
- 1 cup Strawberries, chopped
- Stir boiling water into gelatin mix in a large bowl, stir at least 2 minutes until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add ice cubes to cold water to make 1 cup, stir into gelatin mixture.
- Stir until thickened, remove any unmelted ice cubes.
- Add whipped topping with a whisk until well blended.
- Stir in chopped strawberries.
- Refrigerate 20 to 30 minutes.
- Spoon filling into crust, chill for 6 hours or overnight.
- Top with sliced strawberries and blueberries