- 1/2 Cup Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Cups Creamy Peanut butter
- 2 1/2 Cups Powdered sugar
- 1 Cup Chocolate chips
- Mix butter, peanut butter, and powdered sugar until well blended. Add more sugar if needed.
- Make 1 inch balls and freeze for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Microwave chocolate chips for 60 seconds on 50% power, stir. Microwave again until melted.
- Remove balls from freezer and insert a toothpick into it and dip into the chocolate. If the peanut butter ball is too heavy for the toothpick, a fork works well.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1