This easy NO BAKE chocolate éclair cake has all the flavors you expect when you bite into an éclair but in a sinfully delicious cake!
FOR THE PUDDING FILLING:
- 2 (3.5 oz) packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) container of whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
- 3 cups whole milk
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 5 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 package of graham cracker squares
TO MAKE THE CAKE:
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix and milk according to the pie instructions on the box. Gently fold in the Cool Whip until incorporated.
- In an 9 x 13 baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
- Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
TO MAKE THE CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- Add the chocolate chips, heavy cream and corn syrup to a microwave safe bowl. Microwave 1-2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Let glaze cool in the refrigerator for 5 minutes then pour evenly over the graham crackers.
- Cover the cake with plastic wrap and let chill for 8 hours before serving.