- 10 Jalapeño Peppers
- 1 Cup Jalapeño flavored Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cheddar or Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Bacon, chopped (about 5 strips)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 pkg. Crescent Roll dough
- Preheat the oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Half the jalapeños lengthwise with a small sharp knife and remove the ribs and seeds.
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar jack, bacon, garlic powder, and paprika in a small bowl.
- Fill the center of a jalapeño with the cream cheese mixture (1-2 tbsp of mix per jalapeño half, depending on the size of the pepper). Repeat with the remaining peppers.
- Unroll the crescent dough and pinch the seams together so you have one large sheet of dough. Cut it into 20 equal size strips.
- Wrap one strip of crescent dough around each jalapeño, leaving enough space to insert the eyes once they’re baked.
- Place the poppers on the center rack in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the poppers are golden brown.
- Insert two candy eyes into the poppers— make sure to do this when they’re still hot or they won’t stick.
- Serving Size: 1