Once you see how simple and fun it is to make these Kahlua Hot cocoa bombs you might never make hot chocolate the old way again!
- Pour milk chocolate wafers into a microwave safe bowl and heat in 30 second increments, stirring well between each heat session, until fully melted.
- Using a pastry brush or spoon, coat each mold cavity with melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 5 minutes. Repeat step 2 at least once more to make sure the bomb is thick enough.
- Remove the mold from the freezer and pop out the chocolate spheres and place on chilled plate.
- Stir together 1-2 Tablespoons of the Kahlua and Hot cocoa mix and fill one half of the chocolate sphere with 1 1/2 Tablespoons of the cocoa mix.
- Place the other half of the chocolate half sphere upside down on heated plate and move around slightly to melt the chocolate edge a bit. Seal the two sides together. Continue with the other two molds.
- To add a little pizazz, melt a little chocolate again in the microwave and put it into a Ziploc bag. Snip off the corner and drizzle over the cocoa bombs. Add sprinkles if desired.
- To serve, place cocoa bomb into mug and pour 6 ounces of hot milk over it, Stir and enjoy!