- In a microwavable bowl, melt the chocolate at 70% power for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Spoon a small amount into the mold and, quickly using a food paintbrush, spread the chocolate evenly around the mold, making sure to get all the way up to the edges.
- Allow the chocolate to harden (you can freeze these to quicken the hardening time) and repeat layering on more chocolate until you have done about 3-4 layers.
- Allow the chocolate to completely harden (approx 5 minutes), then gently remove the chocolate from the mold.
- Fill one side of the shell 3/4 of the way full with 2-4 teaspoons of hot chocolate mix and mini marshmallows.
- Heat a microwave safe plate in the microwave for 20 seconds. Place the second half of the chocolate shell open side down onto the plate to melt the rim.
- Quickly place the empty shell on top of the full shell and smooth out any extra chocolate around the seam.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, place one of the bombs in a mug and pour hot milk over the top to melt and reveal the hot chocolate and marshmallows within.
Try pouring sprinkles around the seam to make it less noticeable.
- Serving Size: 1